Weekend in Aveyron
Week end Aveyron
You are interested to spend a weekend in Aveyron ?
Enjoy at two the aquatic space and its large beaches equipped with deckchairs and umbrellas and relax in the jacuzzi.
Participate in Yves' mornings: guided half-day or full-day walks, cooking workshop to learn a local recipe from Aveyron.
Attend one of our theme evenings: slide show evening "Discovering Aveyron", musical evening, local meal to taste our homemade aligot...
Enjoy the restaurant at our Aveyro campground and share a pizza or a homemade burger.
Visit Aveyron in one weekend
- Participate during your vacations in Aveyron to one of the guided tours organized by the Tourist Office of Le Laissagais : the Marché aux Bestiaux de Laissac, the Domaine and the Château des Bourines, the Château de Galinières
- Go for a walk accompanied by a cow breeder from Aubrac and taste the aligot in its buron.
- Discover the many regions of our beautiful department of Aveyron.
We will advise you of the touristic circuits at ½ day or by day : Rodez and the Soulages Museum, the Lot Valley and its Most Beautiful Villages of France, the Bozouls canyon, the Monts d'Aubrac, the Lévézou Lakes, the Gorges du Tarn..., stroll in the alleys of one of the many markets of the surrounding towns and villages, you will find good local products. It will certainly be the occasion to bring back some presents to your relatives.
- Share an activity for two to discover the department of Aveyron in a more unusual way: discovery quad biking from the campsite, canoeing down the Gorges du Tarn, walking on the Tarn with the Bateliers du Viaduc or the Bateliers de la Malène, the Vélorail du Larzac, without forgetting the many marked trails for hiking, cycling and mountain biking..
- Discover the richness of Aveyron's craftsmanship with a visit to the Roquefort cellars, the Museum and cutlery factories in Laguiole, farms, glove factories in Millau, craftsmen's workshops in Ste-Eulalie d'Olt or Sauveterre de Rouergue, the vineyards of Marcillac...