4 STAR CAMPSITE VILLEFRANCHE-DE-ROUERGUE
If you go on vacation in Aveyron and dream of being near Villefranche de Rouergue, the Villefranche de Rouergue du Lac aux Oiseaux campsite is for you.
Villefranche-de-Rouergue campsite with swimming pool
The large aquatic area of your campsite with swimming pool in Aveyron, is surrounded by green oaks, is covered and offers water at a perfect temperature whatever the time of the year. The ideal place to relax or have fun at any time during your vacations while feeling like swimming in the heart of nature. You can even hear the birds singing if you swim in the morning.
As pleasant in the summer as it is out of season, this covered water area in your campsite near Villefranche de Rouergue with swimming pool becomes a real playground, in the evening when the pool is open for musical entertainment. And during the day, take advantage of the pentagliss for adults and the paddling pool and its small slide reserved for children.
You can also sit comfortably on a deck chair by the heated indoor pool to chat with your fellow campers while keeping an eye on your children.
Mobile home rental Villefranche de Rouergue in Aveyron
Find the ideal location at the camping of Villefranche de Rouergue during your stay in this beautiful department, the Aveyron. Small family of 4, 5 or 6 persons, you can choose for your vacations a mobile home rental in Aveyron that will suit your needs among a wide range of accommodations.
With a surface area of 20 to 37 m², each mobile home rental in Villefranche de Rouergue has two to three bedrooms and includes the appropriate equipment to live a stay as comfortable as possible. Cook your meals as if you were at home in the fully equipped kitchenette and enjoy a living area separate from the bedrooms. Shower room and toilets are also inside your accommodation, with the exception of the canvas bungalows, and the campsite of Villefranche de Rouergue has brand new sanitary facilities. You will find a Baby area for the bath and shower for the youngest, accessible even if you live in a mobile home.
To feel as close as possible to nature, the mobile homes near Villefranche de Rouergue have an extra living space with a private terrace, ideal for a barbecue and to spend good times with family or friends in complete privacy.
4 star campsite in Villefranche de Rouergue
Located at about twenty minutes from Villefranche-de-Rouergue, this 4-star campsite in Aveyron has a varied and cheap accommodation. The mobil-homes with all comfort and fitted tents are proposed in 3 ranges: eco, comfort and comfort plus. Whatever your budget, you will find the right rental for your vacations. During your camping vacations in Villefranche de Rouergue, classified 4 stars, the campsite will meet your expectations with many services and entertainment: water park with slides, club for children, parties and sports competitions for adults ...
In Villefranche de Rouergue at the campsite, a restaurant, la Table de Bannac, open during the summer period (1 July-30 August) is waiting for you to discover excellent Aveyron dishes or other pizzas. On the outskirts of the site, you will see a mini-farm that will amaze the youngest. And, of course, you will have plenty of time to make tourism in Aveyron, and discover all the richness that this department of the great region Occitania has to offer.
What to see, what to do in Villefranche de Rouergue?
A few kilometers south-east of the cheap campsite Villefranche de Rouergue Lac aux Oiseaux, Villefranche-de-Rouergue is a small medieval town with impressive architecture that is worth a visit, especially for its amazing religious buildings. We tell you everything there is to see and do here!
- Stroll through the old streets of the city. Dating back to the 13th century, Villefranche-de-Rouergue is a delight for those who enjoy walking through narrow streets full of charm, surrounded by old houses and mansions. Guided tours are organized.
- Discover the life of the monks at the Chartreuse Saint-Sauveur. This 15th century religious building is a gothic marvel, one of the must-see sites in Aveyron. Through its various perfectly preserved spaces, you will see how the monks lived at the time.
- Marvel at the interior of the Chapel of the Black Penitents. Inside this baroque chapel of rather classical appearance hides an impressive decoration of great beauty. Unmissable during your visit to Villefranche-de-Rouergue.
- Enjoy an exceptional view at the site of Calvaire not far from your campsite in Villefranche de Rouergue. This Gallo-Roman site also hosts a church and a chapel. From there, you will have a magnificent view of the bastide town of Villefranche and the whole region.
- Dive into the history of Aveyron at the Musée Urbain Cabrol. This museum located in an 18th century mansion in the heart of the city exhibits the art and history of the region including a beautiful archaeological collection.
- Soak up some contemporary art at Atelier Blanc. The Atelier Blanc is a contemporary art space with a beautiful garden. Guided tours are offered.
- Admire the stalls of Notre-Dame Collegiate Church. This place is known for its remarkable stalls sculpted by André Sulpice in the 15th century. You can also go up to the bell tower for a view of the bastide.
- Reading the time on Notre-Dame Square. Surrounded by arcades and gothic houses, the place Notre-Dame is one of the most beautiful squares in France. In its center is a fountain that tells the time, dancing to the rhythm of the chimes! Every Thursday morning for centuries there has been a pleasant market.
- Take a romantic stroll in the park of Loc-Dieu not far from your camping Villefranche-de-Rouergue. This park is that of a Cistercian abbey of the 12th century, having notably sheltered paintings from the Louvre. The whole domain can be visited.
- Observe the frescoes of the Chapel of Our Lady of Thirteen Stones. In this chapel built during the plague epidemic at the beginning of the 16th century, you can admire superb frescoes of Byzantine type painted by an iconographer of Russian origin in the middle of the 20th century.
If you enjoyed these visits, you will also love to do some sightseeing in Najac or a visit to Rodez not far from your camping Villefranche de Rouergue.