4 star campsite in Najac
Have you always wanted to spend camping vacations in Aveyron near Najac? The Najac Lac aux Oiseaux campsite is there for you!
Camping Najac with swimming pool
To swim, relax or have fun going down the slides, the assets of the heated indoor swimming pool of the Najac campsite with swimming pool of the Lac des Oiseaux are multiple. Enjoy family holidays from one of our camping pitch rentals for your motorhome or caravan.
In any season during your stay at your holiday resort, find water heated to a pleasant temperature, under the shelter used to cover the swimming pool in case of capricious weather. Take a dip while letting yourself be carried away by this exquisite feeling of being in the middle of nature, the pool being surrounded by greenery.
Take advantage of the slides to do slide competitions, and of the surroundings of the aquatic area to relax on a deckchair. The little ones also have their own corner with a paddling pool and an adapted slide.
The covered and heated swimming pool of your Najac campsite is ideal for having fun without worrying about the weather, both in high season and outside the summer period.
Mobile home rental Najac in Aveyron
On vacation in the Aveyron, choose a accommodation with all comfort in order to enjoy your tourist stay. Enjoy a family camping stay with the whole family in a chalet close to the playground and canoe and kayak rentals.
Your Najac campsite offers you mobile homes for rent in Aveyron of various sizes (20 m², such as 26, 29 or 37 m² ...). As a couple with children or with friends, prefer the eco, comfort, comfort+ model or a canvas bungalow, depending on your desires and what suits you best.
Can accommodate between 4 and 6 residents, the mobile homes Najac have two or three bedrooms depending on the model and have the necessary equipment and a cosy interior: a kitchen area to prepare all your meals, a lounge area to relax with your family, separate bedrooms for the night, shower room and WC (except for the tents).
You can also take advantage of a terrace to sunbathe or prepare a barbecue. Book quickly your Najac mobile home rental in your campsite in Najac !
Camping Najac 4 stars
For your camping vacations near Najac in the Aveyron, the Lac aux Oiseaux campsite is an ideal 4-star Najac campsite offering rentals and pitches with a quality of service and entertainment that will delight adults and children alike. At only 30 kilometers from Najac, it is a campsite that allows to make tourism Aveyron easily.
Our mobile homes and tents are all equipped to accommodate 4 to 6 people. Three ranges are available: eco, comfort and comfort plus. If you want to camp easily, the camping pitches at Najac offer Ready to Camp, a tent ready for your arrival! For the hot summer days, you can refresh yourself in our aquatic area: swimming pool, slides, paddling pool, shaded area... Everything is there for you to have a good time.
In our Najac campsite, a mini-farm welcomes some animals that make the children happy! And the parents will be able to indulge themselves in the restaurant of the campsite. The animations are numerous: the children's club offers games and animations for the youngest and theme evenings and sports competitions allow adults and teenagers to spend evenings full of surprises.
What to see, what to do in Najac in Aveyron ?
Located in the west of the Aveyron in Occitania, Najac is a small village of character emblematic of the region, surrounded by abundant nature. There is enough to spend a good stay in a Najac campsite in Aveyron!
- Explore the royal fortress of Najac: Dating from the 13th century and classified as a historical monument, the castle of Najac is a royal fortress with a dark and mysterious past. Guided tours are possible to better immerse you in the past of the place. From the castle you will be entitled to a magnificent view of the surroundings.
- Walking in the rues of Najac : Najac, it is several buildings dating from the 13th to 16th century that we discover while walking quietly. Do not miss the church of St. John the Evangelist, the Gate of the Spades and the fountain of the Consuls. Guided tours of the village are organized for only 5€.
- Facing the waters of Aveyron : To discover the Gorges of Aveyron, nothing better than a walk on the water! The AAGAC offers rafting trips, SUP and kayak rentals. Other activities will delight the sportsmen: mountain biking, climbing, via-ferrata
- All about the work of the miller at the mill Le Moulinet. On the program, demonstrations and explanations of the miller to understand the art and ingenuity of water use in the past.
- Discover the history of the bastides at the Governor's House : In this superb house is an exhibition evoking the heritage of the region through different themes and temporary exhibitions.
- Visit the church of the Salvetat des Carts : The choir of the church, in Romanesque style, dates from the 11th century. Next to it, the old cemetery is made of old crosses and steles.
- Visit a farm : Several farms can be visited near your Najac campsite, such as La Légrie farm and its ostriches, the Treil farm where sheep are raised or the Jardins de la Rivière, an organic vegetable farm.
- Discover the night village : Torchlight tours of Najac take place in July and August. This night tour allows to see the village and its fortress in a more mysterious and magical way.
- To observe the making of the Knife of Peace : In the cutlery of Najac is made a local specialty, the Knife of Peace. You will be able to see how it is made and why not offer you one as a souvenir.
- Hiking around Najac : From Najac, a beautiful 11 kilometers long hike, the PR22, allows to explore the village and the surroundings.