Aveyron by motorhome
Motorhome area Aveyron
Are you looking for a motorhome area in Aveyron in a pleasant and relaxing setting?
The camping at Martiel du Lac aux Oiseaux invites you to stop your vehicle at the water’s edge, in a green and wooded environment, on one of its dedicated pitches.
Stable and flat, the private parking lots for motorhomes and vans are also spacious, to allow you to easily add an awning to your vehicle, to install tables, chairs and deckchairs outside, and to make the most of the outdoors and nature.
A 10-amp power supply allows you to enjoy all your comfort equipment. An emptying terminal is also available on our Aveyron motorhome area for the evacuation of your waste water.
The camping-cars are welcome on the completely enclosed Nature pitches with an average surface area of 100 m2 with a water terminal nearby, as well as on the Comfort pitches including electricity.
Stopover packages have been specially set up for motorhome drivers discovering the Aveyron while roaming, with arrival after 6 pm and departure before 10 am for a rate of 10 to 17 euros maximum depending on the season.
Good news if you are travelling with your four-legged companion: dogs and cats kept on a leash are also welcome on the pitches camping Aveyron.
The Aveyron by motorhome
With its large natural spaces and its small medieval cities to discover, Aveyron is a territory that lends itself particularly well to a discovery by motor home.
Large distances can thus be covered during itinerant vacations, through landscapes of an immense variety.
The valleys and the high plateaus form a relief that is very passable for motorhomes and converted vans.
From Sainte-Eulalie-d’Olt to Belcastel via the Millau Viaduct, Najac or Conques, there is no shortage of sites that cannot be missed when crossing the Aveyron in a camper van.
The ideas of thematic circuits to be carried out by motorhome are numerous:
- gastronomic evening among aligot, roquefort, Larzac cheeses and delicatessen; an itinerary following the paths of Compostela
- a tour of the medieval villages and labeled cities
- or the circuit of the historical sites marked by the Knights Templar.
The Aveyron in motorhome is the promise of vacations of full nature and the discovery of a land of infinite richness.
If you leave with your family, your equipped vehicle will take you to exciting sites also for children, such as the city of insects Micropolis or the reptilarium of Larzac.
The outdoor sports enthusiasts and sensational activities will stop their camper near the most beautiful climbing spots, paragliding sites, or hiking departures.
Itinéraires camping-car en Aveyron(12)
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue, Not to be missed during your trip by motorhome: on Thursday morning, a famous market animates the heart of the city. A bastide listed as a “Grand Site de Midi-Pyrénées et Pays d’Art et d’Histoire” for the richness of its built heritage, its preserved environment and its generous culture.
- Rodez : don’t miss to go to Rodez when you visit Aveyron by motorhome. Many parking lots allow you to park during the day to visit the city. Not to be missed, the Soulages museum, the historical center, as well as the Notre-Dame de Rodez cathedral.
- Millau : work of all records, the viaduct of Millau cannot escape your discovery of the Aveyron ! Park your camper in the village of Peyre to admire it from far away, or stop on the viaduct area to visit the museography of the Eiffage company. Then head to the city of Millau, city of gloves with a very rich medieval and classical built heritage.
- Najac : at the gates of the wild gorges of the Aveyron, Najac is a medieval village dominated by an impressive fortress. Unmissable step of any visit of the Aveyron by camper van, the city promises you an exciting stop between history and nature.
- Belcastel: a stage classified among the Most Beautiful Villages of France. Don’t hesitate to park your camper at the gates of the city to visit the Maison de la Forge, the castle or the Sainte-Madeleine church.